- Published: Friday, 15 February 2013 15:28
- Written by Super User
Comprehensive IT Support
Computer and network support for Upstate New York small and mid-sized businesses.
Downtime is a profit killer. At InitialOne Managed Services, we recognize that in order to maximize profitability, your company’s IT has to be up-and-running. That’s why we provide comprehensive IT support to small and mid-sized businesses in the Upstate New York area. Our computer support services are delivered in an affordable, monthly rate based on the hardware you have in place. Take advantage of optimal up-time and experience for yourself the benefits that InitialOne Managed Services and computer repair services present businesses like yours.
Computer Hardware Support
If your hardware breaks, our tech support will work with you or your vendor to resolve and or replace it
Your computers will fail. Through wear-and-tear, any system’s internal components will eventually break down, leaving you to pick up the pieces. Fortunately for you, the IT professionals at InitialOne Managed Services possess the expertise to provide a thorough analysis of almost any piece of computing hardware or accessory. Our ability to determine the root of a problem, find a solution for the problem, and implement a solution sets us apart from the competition. With our fast and accurate analysis, we are then able to fix or replace the malfunctioning piece of hardware and get it working again quickly, limiting downtime.
Software Licensing and Management
Experience the most effective day-to-day operations with up to date software.
In the information age, software drives business. Software companies know this. In order to keep running the most current versions of productivity or management software, you will need to acquire the licenses needed to accommodate your the computing your staff needs. At InitialOne, we take handle software licensing to make sure that your company’s software is up to date and delivered properly.
InitialOne’s Help Desk
• HDI Certified Support Center Manager
• HDI Certified Support Center Team Lead
• HDI Certified KCS V5 Foundation
• HDI Certified Technical Support Professional
• HDI Certified Team Supervisor Steel City Chapter
• Apple Mac Integration 10.8
• Apple Mac Integration 10.9
• Apple Mac Integration 10.10
• CompTIA A+ Certified IT Technician
• CompTIA Network + Certified
• CompTIA Security+ Certified
• Microsoft Certified Microsoft Technology Associate: Database Fundamentals
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Office 365
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server 2012
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Messaging
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2003
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2007
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2010
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2013
• ITIL Foundation Certification IT Service Management
• TestOut Certified Security Pro
• CISCO CCENT
• Six Sigma Green Belt
Your company’s personal IT hotline!
Whenever your employees experience a major IT issue, it takes a serious toll on their ability to be productive. This is especially true if the problem exceeds the technical knowledge or capabilities of your business’ “go-to” IT person. To remedy this, InitialOne offers Help Desk Support as an optional part of our Comprehensive IT support service.
Anytime that your employees experience difficulty with their technology, we are one phone call away. Our professional IT technicians will be able to assist them and find a solution for whatever IT problems they have.
For more information about how InitialOne's professional IT technicians can present your organization with a high-degree of value, please take a minute and fill out the form on the right-hand portion of the screen, or simply give us a call at (888) 809-9264.